Bug Fix: In version 5.0.15, there was a feature to make independant layers for the holidays; this inadvertantly broke the feature for saving the settings into preset files. This has been fixed.
Bug Fix: Canceling the dialog boxes in Windows resulted in the same outcome as pressing "OK". This has been fixed so cancel now "cancels". This bug does not effect users on macs.
Bug Fix: This fixes a significant bug. The routine to validate the user input was not being called - so there are some combinations of values which can result in bad things that are not trapped in earlier versions. One of the random side effects is the ability to deploy a calendar into the current document, or a frame of the current document was broken because of this. This is now fixed.
- Bug Fix: When selecting 5 rows and custom frames for the month/year in the grid calendar, 5.0.15 would create 6 rows. It now correctly only inserts 5.
- New Feature: Added the ability to make independant layers for holidays B, C and D
- Bug Fix: Removed the default border stroke from the object styles for Month, Year and background layer.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug with the re-align script whereby it would only work on the first calendar rather than all.
- Bug Fix: Presets with values set for loading holidays from a custom file or the current frame caused the script to crash.
- Bug Fix: The highlight holidays does not work with 5 fixed rows in the Grid Calendar. The script now reports a error for this condition. The Highlighting of Sunday with 5 rows was broken, but now works. There is an issue with highlighting sunday and including non-month days with 6 fixed rows of the grid calendar.
- Bug Fix: The script crashed when both a styleSet and the background layer were used.
- Bug Fix: The license system did not always detect the license key correctly.
- Bug Fix: The List Calendar Classic Interface was missing the Highlight Holidays option which later caused the script to crash.
- Bug Fix: Generating a calendar with a styleSet and moons caused the script to crash
- Bug Fix: The license text for the classic calendars did not display correcty in some circumstances.
- Bug Fix: The option to merge the date and weekday columns in the list calendar cause the script to crash.
- Updated the error detection/notification for the Start and End Year entry widgits.
- Bug Fix: In version 5.0.5 and 5.0.5, the "Fit Calendar to Frame" mistakenly applied the List calendar logic to the grid calendar.
- Per user request, added a button that allows the year to be entered directly rather than through a dropdown menu.
- Slight tweak to the gui to reduce it's size horizontally to fit onto smaller screens. The options for "Days per Line" and "Cell Spacing" for the line calendar were reworded to take less space; this unfortunately breaks any presets with old values for those parameters saved.
- Enhancement: Disabled hyphenation in the cal_base paragraph style (suggested by Gary Haley)
- Enhancement: Holiday Files ordered by Style Letter (A, B, C, D) then alphabetically (suggested by Gary Haley)
- Enhancement: Add an option to have the sunday highlight take precedence over the holiday highlight (suggested by Gary Haley)
- Enhancement: Compacted the GUI to fit in smaller screens such as laptops
- Enhancement: Added the ability to highlight holidays in the List Calendar
- Enhancement: Added an option to include a spacer page before or after the calendar
- Enhancement: Added an option to include a blank "cover" page before and after the calendar
- Enhancement: Added an option to put the custom month, year and picture frame onto the spacer page.
- Enhancement: Added cell styles to the background layer
- Enhancement: Added object styles to the custom month, year and picture frames
- Enhancement: Added an object style to the background layer
- Enhancement: Added the calendar and background layer to the List calendar
- Fixed Issue: A debugging hook was removed that displayed the year if the mini-calendar was in a different year from the main calendar
- Fixed Issue: Aligned the license text across the ScriptUI and Classic Interfaces
- Fixed Issue: Disabled the mini-calendar option if a Custom Month frame is enabled.
- Fixed Issue: The note about custom sizing had a math error which has been fixed
- Fixed Issue: Saving partial presets didn't detect if a holiday was turned on by default
- Fixed Issue: Removed the "Moons-Feb" holiday file that was used for debugging purposes.
- Fixed Issue: Upon upgrade, any holiday files included by the script but deleted by the user were re-installed.
- Fixed Issue: Deleting holidays from the holiday file manager could crash the script.
- Fixed Issue: An alert box which displayed the version of InDeisgn used for debugging showed up if the version of InDesign was CS6 or above.
- Initial release of the ScriptUI Interface. See the New in Version 5 page for more details